MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- L. Mishnaevsky, Composite materials in wind energy technology, Encyclopedia of Life Support System (EOLSS); pp. 11– 42 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.T. Thomson, Sandwich materials for wind turbine blades: Present and Future, J. Sandw Struct. Mater (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Feng, China Wind Power Report Beijing: China Environmental Science Press; pp. 40–43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Mengal, S. Karuppanan, A.A. Wahab, Basalt carbon hybrid composite for wind turbine rotor blade: A short review, AMR. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mislavsk, Advanced basalt fiber in high-tech applications, JEC Magazine. 44, 22–24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pabut, G. Alikas, Modal validation and structure analysis of small wind turbine blade, 8th International Baltic Conference (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Information on http: //www.basfiber.com /application [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Burgoyne, N. Taranu, K. Pilakoutas, A. Serbescu, V. Tamuzs, A. Weber, FRP reinforcement in RC structures, FIB technical report. Stuttgart: Sprint Digital Druck Editor (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Agarwal, L.J. Broutman, Analysis and performance of fiber composites, 2nd Edition, Wiley, New York, p.61 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tranu, R. Hohan, L. Bejan, Longitudinal Stiffness Characteristics of Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced Polymeric Composites Subjected To Tension, Tomul LVIII (LXII), (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.