MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Ulrich, K.T. and S.D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development. 3rd ed. 2004: McGRAW-Hill inc. [Google Scholar]
- Salonen, M. and M. Perttula. Utilization of Concept Selection Methods – A Survey of Finnish Industry. in ASME 2005 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference. 2005. Long Beach, California USA: ASME. [Google Scholar]
- Pugh, S., Total Design: Integrated Methods for Successful Product Engineering. 1990: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company. [Google Scholar]
- Pahl, G. and W. Beitz, Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach. 2nd ed. 1996, London: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Dieter, G.E., Engineering Design: A Materials and Processing Approach. 3rd ed. 2000, New York McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Ullman, D.G., The mechanical design process. 3rd ed. 2003: McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Sen, P. and J.-B. Yang, Multiple Criteria Decision Support in Engineering Design. 1998, New York: Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T.L., How to Make a Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process. Interfaces, 1994. 24(6): p. 19–43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Woldemichael, D.E. and F.M. Hashim, Development of conceptual design support tool for subsea process equipment design. International Journal of Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering, IJMME, 2009. 9(10): p. 12–17. [Google Scholar]
- Woldemichael, D.E., F.M. Hashim, and S. Debnath, A Knowledge-Based Conceptual Design Support System. Advanced Materials Research, 2011. 308: p. 1540–1545. [Google Scholar]
- Woldemichael, D.E. and F.M. Hashim, A framework for function-based conceptual design support system. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 2011. 9(3): p. 250–272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.