MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- C.Dong, and I.J.Davies, Mat. & Design, 37, 450–457 (2012) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Abrão et al., 29(2), 508–513 (2008)
- L.M.P. Durão et al.,. 92 (7),1545–1550 (2010)
- U.Heisel and T.Pfeifroth, Procedia CIRP, 1, 471–476 (2012) [CrossRef]
- U.A.Khashaba,. 63(3-4), 313–327 (2004)
- N.C. Correia et al., Comp. Part A: App. Sci. and Manufact., 36 (12),1645–1656 (2005) [CrossRef]
- C.C.Tsao, Int J. of Mach. T. and Manufact., 47(7-8), 1132–1138 (2007) [CrossRef]
- C.C.Tsao and H.Hocheng, Int J. of Mach. T. and Manufact., 45 (11),1261–1270 (2005) [CrossRef]
- N.S.Mohan, A.Ramachandra, and S.M.Kulkarni, Comp. Struct.,. 71(3-4) 407–413 (2005) [CrossRef]
- D.C.Montgomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments (New York, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2001)
- W.Y.Fowlkes and C.M.Creveling, Engineering Methods for Robust Product Design Using Taguchi Methods in Technology and Product Development (Canada, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1995)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.