MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- P. R.Samuelson, Working Paper MIT-EL 76-027W, November, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1976).
- J. J. Keilen and A. Pollak, Industrial Engineering and Chemistry, 39, 480–483(1947). [CrossRef]
- F.J. Tibenham, and N.S., Grace Industrial Engineering and Chemistry, 46, 824–828 (1954). [CrossRef]
- I.Sagajjlo, Rubber Chemistry and Technology, 30, 639–651 (1957). [CrossRef]
- M. Asrul, M. Othman, M. Zakaria and M. S. Fauzi, Journal of Rubber Research, 16(2), 118–133 (2013).
- M. Asrul, M. Othman, M. Zakaria and M.S. Fauzi, Malaysian Patent Application, No. PI 2011003945 (2011).
- Malaysian Rubber Producers’ Research Association, The Natural Rubber Formulary and Property Index, pp 220–222. Hertford: Malaysian Rubber Producers’ Research Association, (1984).
- ASTM Standard D 412–98, West Conshohocken PA, ASTM International (1998).
- ASTM Standard D 471–06, West Conshohocken PA, ASTM International (2006).
- F.H. Axtell, P. Phinyocheep and P. Kriengchieocharn, Journal of Science Society of Thailand, 22, 201–216 (1996). [CrossRef]
- Z. Su, Q. Li, Y. Liu, G-H Hu and C. Wu, European Polymer Journal, 45, 2428–2433 (2009). [CrossRef]
- H. Liu, F. Chen, B. Liu, G. Estep, and J. Zhang, Macromolecules, 43, 6058–6066 (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. Kowalczyk, and E. Piorkowska, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 124, 4579–4589 (2012).
- J. Wang, W. Wu, W. Wang and J. Zhang, Journal of Polymer Research, 18, 1023–1032 (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. Hanley, N. Murphy, H. Ali, and S. Jerrams, 11th International Seminars on Elastomers, 23-27 Sept, Freiburg, Germany (2007).
- ASTM D 1330–04 Standard, West Conshohocken PA, ASTM International (2004).
- D.D. Kee, Q. Liu, and J. Hinestroza, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 83, 913–929 (2005). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.