MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- R. A. Bakar, A. A. Aziz, and M. A. Sera, “Effect of Air Fuel Mixer Design on Engine Performance and Exhaust Emission Of A CNG Fuelled Vehicles,” 2nd World Engineering Congress, pp. 22–25, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Korakianitis, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 37(1), pp. 89–112. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kennaird, C. Crua, J. Lacoste, and M. Heikal, “In-cylinder penetration and break-up of diesel sprays using a common-rail injection system,” SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-1626. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Raghu, European Journal of Scientific Research, 81(3), pp. 386–396. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mittal, D. L. S. Hung, G. Zhu, and H. J. Schock, Journal of Visualization, 14(2), 149–160, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Senoo, M. Sasaki, and M. Shioji, World Automotive Congress, c, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu, H. Hillamo, T. Sarjovaara, and T. Hulkkonen, Journal of Physics, 1–14. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shim, G. Choi, and D. Kim, International Journal of Automotive Technology, vol. 9(3), 267–275. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mbarawa, B. Milton, and R. Casey, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 729, 927–936. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Park and C. Lee, Experiments in fluids, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 745–762, Sep. 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ding, J. Revstedt, and L. Fuchs, Proceedings of PSFVIP-4 (Chamonix) F 4015, 1–13, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Lee and K. H. Lee, International Journal, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 373–380, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- L. Andreassi, S. Ubertini, and L. Allocca, International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 33(7), 742–765., (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.