MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- C.Y Lin, K.H Wang, Fuel 82, 1367–1375 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Information on Directives and regulations motor vehicles: http://ec.europa.eu
- O. Armas, R. Ballesteros, F.J. Martos, J.R. Agudelo, Fuel 84, 1011–1018 (2005) [CrossRef]
- J. Ghojel , D. Honnery, K. Al-Khaleefi, Appl Ther Eng 26 2132–2141 (2006) [CrossRef]
- X.T. Tran, J. Ghojel, 5th Asia pacific Conference on Combustion,(2005)
- I. Jeong, K.H Lee, and J. Kim, J of Mech Sci and Tech 22 148–156 (2008) [CrossRef]
- F.L Dryer, 16th symposium international on combustion, 321–36(1976)
- M. Abu-Zaid, Energy Conversion and Management 45, 697–705 (2004) [CrossRef]
- E. A. Fahd ,Y. Wenming, P.S. Lee, S.K. Chou ,C.R. Yap, Appl. Energy 102, 1042–1049 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Subramanian, Energy Conversion and Management 52, 849–857 (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.