MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Li J, Green T (2011) Coiled Tubing Sand Clean Outs Utilizing BHA Technology and Simulation Software in Demanding Wellbore Geometries. SPE 149051. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Luft B (2006) Fills Cleanout with Coiled Tubing in the Reverse Circulation Mode. Paper IADC/SPE 102661. [Google Scholar]
- Walton IC (1995) Computer Simulator of Coiled Tubing Wellbore Cleanouts in Deviated Wells Recommends Optimum Pump Rate and Fluid Viscosity. Paper SPE 29291. [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Li Z, Lin R and Li B (2010) Modeling of sand cleanout with foam fluid for vertical well. Paper SPE 120449. [Google Scholar]
- Saintpere S, Marcillat Y,Bruni F, and Toure A (2000) Hole cleaning capabilities of drilling foams compared to conventional fluids. Paper SPE 63049. [Google Scholar]
- Herzhaft B, Toure A, Bruni F and Saintpers S (2000) Aqueous foams for underbalanced drilling: The question of solids. Paper SPE 62898. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y and Kuru E (2003) Numerical modeling of solid particles transport with foam in horizontal wells. Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, Vol. 42, No.10. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y and Kuru E (2004) Prediction of critical foam velocity for effective cutting transport in horizontal wells. Paper SPE 89324. [Google Scholar]
- Lourence A, Miska S, Reed T, Pickell M and Takah N (2003) Study of the effects of pressure and temperature on the rehelogy of drilling foams and frictional pressure losses. Paper SPE 84175. [Google Scholar]
- Khan JA and Pao WS (2013) Fill Removal with foam in horizontal well cleaning in coiled tubing. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 6(14): 2655–2661, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Khan JA and Pao WS (2013) Effect of different qualities of foam on fill particle transport in horizontal well cleanup operation using coiled tubing. Accepted in International Manufacturing Engineering Conference in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. Conference date July 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- Bailey M, Blanco I and Rosine R (2006) Reel to injector fluid flow analysis using CFD software. Paper SPE 100141. [Google Scholar]
- Bilgesu HI, Ali MW, Aminian K and Ameri S (2002) Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) as a tool to study cutting transport in wellbores. Paper SPE 78716. [Google Scholar]
- Miska SZ, Reed T and Takach N (2003) Cutting transport with foam in horizontal & highly inclined wellbores. Paper SPE/IADC 79856. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS CFX version 14.0 (2011) Solver Theory Guide - Particle Transport Theory, page 241–246. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z, Ahmed RM, Miska SZ, Takach NE, M Yu and Pickell MB (2007) Experimental study on cuttings transport with foam under simulated horizontal downhole conditions. Paper SPE 99201. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.