MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- United States Department of Agriculture, 2012, “MALAYSIA: Stagnating Palm Oil Yields Impede Growth.” (Retrieved December 14, 2013) “http://www.pecad.fas.usda.gov/highlights/2012/12/Malaysia” [Google Scholar]
- Shuit S H, Tan K T, Lee K T, Kamaruddin A H, Oil Pam Biomass as a Sustainable Energy Source : A Malaysian Case Study, Energy: 34 : 1225–1235 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tye, R.P., Handbook of Applied Thermal Design, Characteristics and Application of Thermal Insulation, McGraw Hill, 3.2–3.11, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramli., M.A Jamaludin., Yul Haidzir Razali., Physical and Mechanical Properties of Oil Palm Fibres and Polyethylene Hybride Composite., Oil Palm Bulletin 44, 25–28. [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramli., M.A Jamaludin., Semsolbahri Bokhari., Thermal Conductivity of Oil Palm Fibre Polyethylene Hybrid Composite., Oil Palm Bulletin 45, 23–26 (November 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Hilton, Experimental, Operating and Maintenance Manual, Thermal Conductivity of Building and Insulating Materials Unit B480, B480M/E/3/003, (April 2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Manohar, Brittish Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 227–239, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rice, R.W., Shepard, R., Forest Products Journal, 54 (1), 92–94 (Jan 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.