MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- United States Department of Agriculture, 2012, “MALAYSIA: Stagnating Palm Oil Yields Impede Growth.” (Retrieved December 14, 2013) “http://www.pecad.fas.usda.gov/highlights/2012/12/Malaysia”
- Shuit S H, Tan K T, Lee K T, Kamaruddin A H, Oil Pam Biomass as a Sustainable Energy Source : A Malaysian Case Study, Energy: 34 : 1225–1235 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Tye, R.P., Handbook of Applied Thermal Design, Characteristics and Application of Thermal Insulation, McGraw Hill, 3.2–3.11, (1989).
- R. Ramli., M.A Jamaludin., Yul Haidzir Razali., Physical and Mechanical Properties of Oil Palm Fibres and Polyethylene Hybride Composite., Oil Palm Bulletin 44, 25–28.
- R. Ramli., M.A Jamaludin., Semsolbahri Bokhari., Thermal Conductivity of Oil Palm Fibre Polyethylene Hybrid Composite., Oil Palm Bulletin 45, 23–26 (November 2002)
- P.A. Hilton, Experimental, Operating and Maintenance Manual, Thermal Conductivity of Building and Insulating Materials Unit B480, B480M/E/3/003, (April 2004)
- K. Manohar, Brittish Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 227–239, (2012) [CrossRef]
- Rice, R.W., Shepard, R., Forest Products Journal, 54 (1), 92–94 (Jan 2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.