MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 2014FDMD II - JIP 2014 - Fatigue Design & Material Defects
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Session 5: DVM/SF2M Evaluation of Constructional Manufacturing Defects with Regard to Structural Fatigue|
|Published online||09 June 2014|
- S. Tabibian, E. Charkaluk, A. Constantinescu, A. Oudin, F. Szmytka, Procedia Engineering 2, Issue 1, April 2010, Pages 1145–1154 [CrossRef]
- N. Limodin, A. El Bartali, L. Wang, J. Lachambre, J.-Y. Buffiere, E. Charkaluk, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms 324, April 2014, pages 57–62 [CrossRef]
- A. Constantinescu A., E. Charkaluk, G. Lederer, L. Verger, International Journal of Fatigue 26, 2004, 8, pages 805–818. [CrossRef]
- E. Charkaluk, A. Constantinescu, F. Szmytka, S. Tabibian, International Journal of Fatigue 63, 2014, pages 127–136. [CrossRef]
- V. Maurel, L. Rémy, F. Dahmen, N. Haddar, International Journal of Fatigue 31, Issue 5, May 2009, Pages 952–961 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.