MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 2014FDMD II - JIP 2014 - Fatigue Design & Material Defects
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Poster Session 4A: Fatigue and Defects|
|Published online||09 June 2014|
- Yuzi Zhang, Yanguo Li, Bo Han, Fucheng Zhang & Lihe Qian. Microstructural characteristics of Hadfield steel solidified under high pressure. Taylor & Francis 31, No. 4, December 2011, 634–639 [Google Scholar]
- C. Efstathioua, H. Sehitoglu, Materials Science and Engineering A 506 (2009) 174–179 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Molleda, J. Mora, F.J. Molleda, E. Carrillo, E. Mora, B.G. Mellor, Materials Characterization 57 (2006) 300–305 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Campbell. The new metallurgy and cast metals, Solidification structure castings, Elsevier, second edition, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Christian. Rapid Solidification, the Theory of Transformations in Metals and Alloys, Pergamon edition 2002 [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Nikulina, A. I. Smirnov, and E. Yu. Velikosel'skaya, Structural Changes in Hadfield Steel under Cold Deformation. Journal of Surface Investigation. X_ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques 7, No. 1, pp. 172–177, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ashtana, A. Kumar and N.B. Dahotre, Casting and solidification Materials Processing and Manufacturing Science, Butterworth-Heinemann B.H edition 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.