MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 2014FDMD II - JIP 2014 - Fatigue Design & Material Defects
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Session 8.2: Multiaxial Stress Effect|
|Published online||09 June 2014|
- Y. Murakami, Metal fatigue: Effects of small defects and nonmetallic inclusions, Elsevier (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Endo, I. Ishimoto, Int. J. Fatigue, 28, pp. 592–597 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Yanase, ASTM Materials Performance and Characterization, 2(1), DOI: 10.1520/MPC20130013 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Endo, K. Yanase, Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mech., 69, pp.34–43 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Yanase, M. Endo, Engng. Fract. Mech., (submitted). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.