MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- Landis, C. M., Beyerlein, I. J., McMeeing, R. M. “Micromechanical Simulation of the Failure of Fiber Reinforced Composites,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Vol. 48, 2000, pp. 621–648. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Curtin, W. A., Takeda, N. “Tensile Strength of Fiber-Reinforced Composites: I. Model and Effects of Local Fiber Geometry,” Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 32, No. 22, 1998, pp.2042–2059. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Batdorf, S. B. “Tensile strength of unidirectional reinforced composites—I,” Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, Vol. 1, 1982, pp. 153–167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reifsnider, K.L. and Case, S.W, “Damage Tolerance and Durability of Composite Materials”, John Wiley & Sons,Inc., New York (2002), p.241. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Z., Reifsnider, K. L. “Micromechanics of Tensile Strength in Composite Systems,” Composite Materials: Fatigue and Fracture, Fourth Volume, ASTM STP 1156, 1993, pp.453–470 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koichi Goda, “A strength reliability model by Markov process of unidirectional composites with fibers placed in hexagonal arrays”, International Journal of Solids and Structures 40 (2003) 6813 – 6837. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsai, S. W., Hahn, H. T. Introduction to Composite Materials, Technomic Publishing Company, Inc., 1980. [Google Scholar]
- Foster, G. C., Tensile and Flexure Strength of Unidirectional Fiber-Reinforced Composites: Direct Numerical Simulations and Analytic Models, Master of Science in Engineering Mechanics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1998. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.