MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||28 April 2014|
- Fu Y, Du H, Zhang S. Functionally graded TiN/TiNi shape memory alloy films. Mater Lett 2003; 57(20): 2995–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LeeZ, OphusC, Fischer LM, Nelson-FitzpatrickN, WestraKL, EvoyS, et al. Metallic NEMS components fabricated from nanocomposite Al–Mo films. Nanotechnology 2006; 17(12): 3063–70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Heydari, Buckling of functionally graded beams with rectangular and annular sections subjected to axial compression. Int J Advanced Design and Manufacturing Technology, 2011 5(01): 25–31. [Google Scholar]
- Kadoli R., Akhtar K., Ganesan N., Static analysis of functionally graded beams using higher order shear deformation theory. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 32(12), 2509–2525, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aydogdu M., Taskin V., Free vibration analysis of functionally graded beams with simply supported edges. Materials & Design, 28(5), 1651–1656, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benatta M.A., Mechab I., Tounsi A., Adda Bedia E.A., Static analysis of functionally graded short beams including warping and shear deformation effects. Computational Materials Science, 44(2), 765–773, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eringen AC. On differential equations of nonlocal elasticity and solutions of screw dislocation and surface waves. J Appl Phys 1983;54:4703–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Simsek, H.H. Yurtcu. Analytical solutions for bending and buckling of functionally graded nanobeams based on the nonlocal Timoshenko beam theory. Composite Structures 97 (2013) 378–386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q. Wave propagation in carbon nanotubes via nonlocal continuum mechanics. J Appl Phys 2005;98:124301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aydogdu M. A general nonlocal beam theory: its application to nanobeams bending buckling and vibration. Physica E 2009;41:1651–5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C. M., Zhang, Y. Y., & He, X. Q. (2007). Vibration of nonlocal Timoshenko beams. Nanatechnology, 18, 105401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.