MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Health and Safety|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- D.W.M. Chan, M.M Kumaraswamy, Compressing construction durations: lessons learned from Hong Kong building projects, International Journal of Project Management, 20 (2002) 23–35. [CrossRef]
- S. Alkass, M. Mazerolle, F. Harris, Construction delay analysis techniques, Construction Manage Econ, 14 (5) (1996) 375–94 [CrossRef]
- A.O Akinsola, Neural network model for predicting building projects’ contingency. In: Conference: proceedings of association of researchers in construction management, ARCOM 96, Sheffield Hallam University, England, 11–13 September 1996, pp. 507–516.
- J.O. Ajanlekoko, Controlling cost in the construction industry, Lagos QS Digest, Lagos 1 (1) (1987) 8–12.
- A. Al-Momani, Construction delay: a quantitative analysis, International Journal of Project Management, 20 (2002) 51–59.
- S.A. Assaf, S. Al-Hejji, Causes of delay in large construction projects, International Journal of Project Management, 24 (4) (2006) 349–357. [CrossRef]
- S.A. Assaf, M. Alkhalil, M. Al-Hazmi, Causes of delay in large building construction projects. J Manage Eng, ASCE, 11 (2) (1995) 45–50. [CrossRef]
- A.A. Aibinu, G.O Jagboro, The effects of construction delays on project delivery in Nigerian construction industry, International Journal of Project Management, 20 (2002) 593–599. [CrossRef]
- D.W.M. Chan, M.M Kumaraswamy, A comparative study of causes of time overruns in Hong Kong construction projects, International Journal of Project Management, 15 (1) (1997) 55–63. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.