MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Standardization and Regulation|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Schweizerische Brandschutzvorschriften VKF 2003, Vereinigung Kantonaler Feuerversicherungen VKF, Bern, Switzerland, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Spearpoint, M. (Ed.) et al., “Fire Engineering Design Guide”, New Zealand Centre for Advanced Engineering, Christchurch, New Zealand, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 80A, “Recommended Practice for Protection of Buildings from Exterior Fire Exposures”, National Fire Protection Association, Quincy MA, USA, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, H., Hadjisophocleous, G.V., “Experimental study and modelling of radiation from compartment fires to adjacent buildings”, Fire Safety Journal 53, 43–62, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Studhalter, J., “Fire Safety Regulations on Distances between Buildings in Switzerland: A Risk Informed Analysis of the Radiant Fire Spread Component”, Project Report, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- SFPE Engineering Guide to Piloted Ignition of Solid Materials under Radiant Exposure, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Bethesda, MD, USA, 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.