MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Standardization and Regulation|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- B. Meacham, J. Echeverria, R. Cheng, and B. Poole, “Fire Safety Challenges of Green Buildings,” The Fire Protection Research Foundation, Quincy, MA, USA, Nov. 2012. [CrossRef]
- U. Krause, W. Grosshandler, and L. Gritzo, “The International FORUM of Fire Research Directors: A position paper on sustainability and fire safety,” Fire Safety Journal, vol. 2012, no. 49, pp. 79–81, Feb. 2012. [CrossRef]
- J. Tidwell and J. J. Murphy, “Bridging the Gap – Fire Safety and Green Buildings,” National Association of State Fire Marshals, Aug. 2010.
- P. Blomqvist, M. Simonson, and P. Thureson, “Compilation of International Building Regulations (Fire) Relevant for EPS/XPS,” SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute, Fire Technology, SP Technical Note 2010:10, Nov. 2011.
- A. Steen-Hansen, N. K. Reitan, and E. Andersson, “Plast i byggevarer og brannsikkerhet,” SINTEF NBL, NBL A12138, Feb. 2013.
- The Danish Enterprise and Construction Authority, Building Regulations. 2010.
- Energistyrelsen (The Danish Energy Agency), “Eksempelsamling om brandsikring af byggeri 2012 (The Danish prescriptive code on fire protection of buildings),” 2012.
- DBI, “DBI Method No. FIRE01,” DBI - Danish Institute of Fire and Security Technology, Dec. 2011.
- CEN, “EN 14135 Coverings - Determination of fire protection ability,” European Committee for Standardization (CEN), Aug. 2004.
- SP, “External wall assemblies and facade claddings – Reaction to fire,” SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute, Fire Technology, SP Fire 105, Jul. 1985.
- R. van Mierlo and B. Sette, “The Single Burning Item (SBi) test method - a decade of development and plans for the near future,” Heron Journal, vol. 2005, no. 50, pp. 191–207, 2005.
- V. Babrauskas, “Specimen heat fluxes for bench-scale heat release rate testing,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Fire Science & Engineering Conference, 1993, vol. 1993, pp. 57–74.
- G. S. Cowles, “Flame Spread Classification Method for Exterior Wall Claddings,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Fire Science & Engineering Conference, 1999, vol. 1999.
- C. Wade, “Fire Performance of External Wall Claddings Under a Performance-based Building Code,” Fire and Materials, vol. 1995, no. 19, pp. 127–132, Feb. 1995.
- E. Antonatus, “Facades – Fire Safety Aspects in the context of increasing use of thermal insulation,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Fire Science & Engineering Conference, 2013, vol. 2013, pp. 1291–1301.
- J. Axelsson and P. van Hees, “New data for sandwich panels on the correlation between the SBI test method and the room corner reference scenario,” Fire and Materials, vol. 2004, no. 29, pp. 53–59, 2005. [CrossRef]
- “Development of the Single Burning Item Test - Results of the SBI Round Robin tests,” Oct. 1997.
- N. J. Macdonald, “A comparison of BS 8414-1 & 2, draft DIN 4102-20, ISO 13785-1 & 2, EN 13823 and EN ISO 11925-2,” BRE Global, CC 275194, Jun. 2012.
- CEN, “EN 13501-1 Fire classification of construction products and building elements – Part 1: Classification using data from reaction to fire tests,” European Committee for Standardization (CEN), Sep. 2009.
- B. Messerschmidt, “Fire testing of ETICS a comparative study,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Fire Science & Engineering Conference, 2013, vol. 2013, pp. 1269–1274.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.