MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Application in optofluidics and in microfabrication|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- A. Crespi, Y. Gu, B. Ngamsom, H. J. W. M. Hoekstra, C. Dongre, M. Pollnau, R. Ramponi, H. H. van den Vlekkert, P. Watts, G. Cerullo and R. Osellame, “Three-dimensional Mach-Zehnder interferometer in a microfluidic chip for spatially-resolved label-free detection”, Lab Chip 10, 1167–1173 (2010). [CrossRef]
- K. Sugioka and Y. Cheng, “Integrated microchips for biological analysis fabricated by femtosecond laser direct writing”, MRS Bulletin 36, 1020–1027 (2011). [CrossRef]
- A. Schaap, T. Rohrlack and Y. Bellouard, “Optical classification of algae species with a glass lab-on-a-chip”, Lab Chip 12, 1527–1532 (2012). [CrossRef]
- K. Sugioka and Y. Cheng, “ Femtosecond laser processing for optofluidic fabrication”, Lab Chip 12, 3576–3589 (2012). [CrossRef]
- K. Sugioka, Y. Hanada, and K. Midorikawa, “Three-dimensional femtosecond laser microm-achining of photosensitive glass for biomicrochips”, Laser & Photon. Rev. 4, 386–400 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Y. Hanada, K. Sugioka, I. S-Ishikawa, H. Kawano, A. Miyawaki, K. Midorikawa, “3D microfluidic chips with integrated functional microelements fabricated by a femtosecond laser for studying the gliding mechanism of cyanobacteria”, Lab Chip 11, 2109–2115 (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.