MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- S. Kanehira, J. Si, J. Qiu, K. Fujita, K. Hirao, “, “Periodic nanovoid structures via femtosecond laser irradiation”, Nano Lett., 5, 1591–95 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Song, X. S. Wang, X. Hu, Y. Dai, J. Xu, J. Qiu, Y. Cheng, Z. Xu, “Formation mechanism of self-organized voids in dielectrics induced by tightly focused femtosecond laser pulses”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 92, 92904–906 (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. Song, X. Wang, X. Hu, Y. Cheng, Z. Xu, J. Qiu, “Orientation-controllable self-organized microgratings induced in the bulk SrTiO3 crystal by a single femtosecond laser beam”, Opt. Express, 15, 14524–26 (2007). [CrossRef]
- P. Kazansky, H. Inouye, T. Mitsuyu, K. Miura, J. Qiu and K. Hirao, “Anomalous anisotropic light scattering in Ge-doped silica glass”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 82, 2199–2202 (1999). [CrossRef]
- J. Qiu, P. Kazansky, J. Si, K. Miura, T. Mitsuyu, K. Hirao and A. L. Gaeta, “Memorized polarization dependent light scattering in rare-earth-ion-doped glass”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 77, 1940–42 (2000). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, P. Kazansky, J. Qiu, and K. Hirao, “Self-organized nanogratings in glass irradiated by Ultrashort light pulses”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 91, 247405–07 (2003). [CrossRef]
- C. Hnatovsky, E. Simova, P. Rajeev, D. Rayner, >P. Corkum, R. Taylor, “Femtosecond laser writing of porous capillaries inside fused silica glass”, Opt. Lett., 32, 1459–61 (2007). [CrossRef]
- Y. Dai, G. Wu, X. Lin, G. Ma, J. Qiu, “Femtosecond laser induced rotated 3D self-organized nanograting in fused silica”, Opt. Express, 20, 18072–75 (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.