MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Advanced parallel processing through beam and temporal shaping|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- G. Zhu, J. van Howe, M. Durst, W. Zipfel, and C. Xu, “Simultaneous spatial and temporal focusing of femtosecond pulses,” Opt Express 13, 2153–2159 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Durfee, M. Greco, E. Block, D. Vitek, and J. A. Squier, “Intuitive analysis of space-time focusing with double-ABCD calculation,” Opt Express 20, 14244 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Vitek, D. E. Adams, A. Johnson, P. S. Tsai, S. Backus, C. G. Durfee, D. Kleinfeld, and J. A. Squier, “Temporally focused femtosecond laser pulses for low numerical aperture micromachining through optically transparent materials,” Opt Express 18, 18086–18094 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Vitek, E. Block, Y. Bellouard, D. E. Adams, S. Backus, D. Kleinfeld, C. G. Durfee, and J. A. Squier, “Spatio-temporally focused femtosecond laser pulses for nonreciprocal writing in optically transparent materials,” Opt Express 18, 24673–24678 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Maznev, T. Crimmins, and K. Nelson, “How to make femtosecond pulses overlap,” Opt Lett 23, 1378–1380 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.