MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2013JA 2013 – Journées Annuelles de la SF2M 2013 / SF2M Annual Meeting 2013
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Colloque 3 : Recyclage des Matériaux / Materials Recycling|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- EC (European Commission), Critical raw materials for the EU – Report of the Ad-hoc Working Group on defining critical raw materials, 30 july 2010. [Google Scholar]
- B.K Reck and T.E Graedel, Challenges in Metal Recycling Science, 2012, 337 (6095), 690–695. [Google Scholar]
- P. Dufresne, Hydroprocessing catalysts regeneration and recycling, Applied catalysis A-General, 2007, 322, 67–75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ruiz, E. Meux, S. Diliberto and M. Schneider, Hydrometallurgical Treatment for Valuable Metals Recovery from Spent CoMo/Al2O3 Catalyst. 1. Improvement of Soda Leaching of an Industrially Roasted Catalyst, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50 (9), 5295–5306. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ruiz, E. Meux, M. Schneider and V. Georgeaud, Hydrometallurgical Treatment for Valuable Metals Recovery from Spent CoMo/Al2O3 Catalyst. 2. Oxidative Leaching of an Unroasted Catalyst Using H2O2, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50 (9), 5307–5315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.