MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modeling for Spalling Risk Assessment|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Davie C.T., Pearce C.J., Bićanić N., Coupled heat and moisture transport in concrete at elevated temperatures - Effects of capillary pressure and adsorbed water. Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications, 49 (8), 733–763, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Dwaikat M. B., Kodur V. K. R., Fire induced spalling in high strength concrete beams. Fire Technology, 46 (1), 251–274, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Gawin D., Pesavento F., Schrefler B.A. Simulation of damage-permeability coupling in hygrothermomechanical analysis of concrete at high temperature. Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering, 18 (2), 113–119, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Gawin D., Pesavento F., Schrefler B.A. Modelling of hygro-thermal behaviour of concrete at high temperature with thermo-chemical and mechanical material degradation. Computational Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 192 (13–14), 1731–1771, 2003. [CrossRef]
- Hozjan T., Saje M., Srpčič S., Planinc I. Fire analysis of steel-concrete composite beam with interlayer slip. Computers and Structures, 89 (1–2), 189–200, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Huang Z., Burgess I., Plank R. The influence of shear connectors on the behavior of composite steel-framed buildings in fire. Journal of Constructional Steel Research 51 (3) 219–237, 1999. [CrossRef]
- Kolšek J., Hozjan T., Saje M., Planinc I. The fire analysis of a steel–concrete side–plated beam. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, submitted.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.