MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modeling for Spalling Risk Assessment|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Schrefler B.A., Codina R., Pesavento F., Principe J., Thermal coupling of fluid flow and structural response of a tunnel induced by fire, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng, Vol. 87, 361–385, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gawin D., Pesavento F. and Schrefler B.A., What physical phenomena can be neglected when modelling concrete at high temperature? A comparative study: Part 1: physical phenomena and mathematical model, Int. J. Solids Struct., Vol 48, 1927–1944, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Gawin D., Pesavento F. and Schrefler B.A., What physical phenomena can be neglected when modelling concrete at high temperature? A comparative study: Part 2: comparison between models, Int. J. Solids Struct., Vol. 48, 1945–1961, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Bertoldo A., Bianco M., and Pucci G., A fast multifrontal solver for non-linear multi-physics problems, Computational Science, ICCS 2004, PT 2, Book Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 3037, 614–617, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Principe J. and Codina R., A numerical approximation of the thermal coupling of fluids and solids, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol. 59, 1181–1201, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sagaut P., Large eddy simulation for incompressible flows, Scientific Computing, Springer, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EU Research Project UPTUN – Cost-effective, Sustainable and Innovative Upgrading Methods for Fire Safety in Existing Tunnels, final report, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.