MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2013REMCES XII – XIIe Rencontre Marocaine sur la Chimie de l'État Solide
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||09 September 2013|
- Huijsmans J.F.M. , Hol J.M.G and Vermeulen G.D. Effect of application method, manure characteristics, weather and field conditions on ammonia volatilization from manure applied to arable land, Atmospheric Environment, 37, Number 26, August (2003), 3669–3680. [CrossRef]
- Lalchand A. P , Lalita S. S , Dhanashri G. P. Room temperature ammonia gas sensing using MnO2-modified ZnO thick film resistors, Journal of Modern Physics, 2, (2011), 1215–1221. [CrossRef]
- Nanto T. Minami and Takta. S. Zinc-oxide thin-film ammonia gas sensors with high sensitivity and excellent selectivity, J. Appl. Phys. 60 (1986) 482–484. [CrossRef]
- Ghaddab. B, Berger. B, Sanchez J.B Mavon. C. Detection of O3 and NH3 using tin dioxide/carbon nanotubes based sensors: Influence of carbon nanotubes properties onto sensor sensitivity, Procedia Engineering 5 (2010) 115–11. [CrossRef]
- Patterson. A. L. Phys. Rev. The Scherrer formula for X-Ray particle size determination, 56 (1939) 978–982.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.