MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- R. Clark, A. Modern, Course in Aeroelasticity, fourth ed, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Nayfeh, B. Balachandran, Applied Nonlinear Dynamics, John Wiley, New York, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. S. Li, J. Q. Fang, A. P. Jeary, Evaluation of 2D coupled galloping oscillations of slender structures. Computers and Structures. 66, 513–523, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdel-Rohman, Effect of unsteady wind flow on galloping of tall prismatic structures, Nonlinear Dyn. 26, 231–252, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Luongo, D. Zulli, Parametric, external and selfexcitation of a tower under turbulent wind flow, J. Sound Vib. 330, 3057–3069, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Szabelski, J. Warminski, Self-excited system vibrations with parametric and external excitations, J. Sound Vib. 187, 595–607, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Eissa, Y. A. Amer, Vibration control of a cantilever beam subject to both external and parametric excitation, Appl. Math. Comput. 152, 611–619, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Jensen, Non-linear dynamics of the followerloaded double pendulum with added support-excitation, J. Sound Vib. 215, 125–142, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Blekhman, Vibrational Mechanics, Nonlinear Dynamic Effects, General Approach, Applications. Singapore: World Scientific 2000. [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Tcherniak, The influence of fast excitation on a continuous system, J. Sound Vib. 227, 343–360, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamdi, M. Belhaq, Self-excited vibration control for axially fast excited beam by a time delay state feedback, Chaos Solutions and Fractals. 41, 521–532, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. Belhaq, A. Fahsi, Hysteresis suppression for primary and subharmonic 3:1 resonances using fast excitation. Nonlinear Dyn. 57, 275–287, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lakrad, M. Belhaq, Suppression of pull-in instability in MEMS using a high-frequency actuation. Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat. 15, 3640–3646, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.