MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- A.W. Leissa, Vibrations of plates, U.S Government printing office, NASA-SP160, pp. 1–360, (1969). [Google Scholar]
- R. Benamar, M.M. Bennouna, R.G. Whit, The effect of large vibration amplitudes on the mode shapes and natural frequencies of thin elastic structures, part II: fully clamped rectangular isotropic plates, Journal of sound and Vibration, vol. 164, pp. 295–316, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Han and M. Petyt, Geometrically nonlinear vibration analysis of thin, rectangular plates using the hierarchical finite element method-I: the fundamental mode of isotropic plates, Institute of Sound and Vibration Research, University of Southampton, vol. 17 , pp. 295–308, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G. Prathap and T. K. Varadan, Nonlinear flexural vibration of anisotropic skew plates, Department of Aeronautics, Indian Institute of Technology, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Alwar, N.R. Rao, Nonlinear analysis of orthotropic skew plates, AIAA Journal, vol. 11, pp. 495–498, (1973). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chia, C.Y., Nonlinear analysis of plates, Mc-Graw Book Co., New York, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiang, C.M. Wang, S. Kitipornchai, Buckling of skew Mindlin plates subjected to in-plane shear loadings, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 37, No. 10, pp. 1089–1101, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Singha, R. Daripa, Nonlinear vibration of symmetrically laminated composite skew plates by finite element method, Department of Applied Mechanics, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, vol.42, pp.1144 – 1152 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.