MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hydrodynamic Instability and Heat Transfer|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- F. H. Busse, Non-linear interaction of magnetic field and convection, J. Fluid Mech., 71, (1975), 193–215. [CrossRef]
- S. Chandrasekhar, Hydrodynamic and Hydromagnetic Stability, Dover, Inc, New York, (1981).
- B. Q. Li, G-Jitter induced free convection in a transverse magnetic field, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 39, (1996), 2853–2860. [CrossRef]
- B. Pan, B. Q. Li, Effect of magnetic fields on oscillating mixed convection, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 41, (1998), 2705–2710. [CrossRef]
- H. Ozoe, M. Maruo, Magnetic and gravitational natural convection of melted silicon-two dimensional numerical computations for the rate of heat transfer, JSME, 30, (1987), 774–784.
- P. G. Siddheshwar, S. Pranesh, Effect of temperature /gravity modulation on the onset of magnetoconvection in electrically conducting fluids with internal angular momentum, J. Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 219, (2000), L153–L162. [CrossRef]
- P. G. Siddheshwar, B. S. Bhadauria, P. Mishra, A. K. Srivastava, Study of heat transport by stationary magneto-convection in a Newtonian liquid under temperature or gravity modulation using Ginzburg-Landau model, Int. J. Non-Linear Mech., Article in press, (2011).
- J. S. Turner, Buoyancy Effects in Fluids, Cambridge University Press, London, (1973). [CrossRef]
- J. S. Turner, Double diffusive phenomena, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech., 6, (1974), 37–56. [CrossRef]
- J. S. Turner, Multicomponent convection, Annu. Rev. Fluid. Mech., 17, (1985), 11–44. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- H. E. Huppert, J. S. Turner, Double diffusive convection, J. Fluid Mech., 106, (1981), 299–329. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- K. Platten, J. C. Legros, Convection in Liquids, Springer, Berlin, (1984). [CrossRef]
- T. J. M. Dougall, Double diffusive convection caused by coupled molecular diffusion, J. Fluid Mech., 126, (1982), 379–397. [CrossRef]
- D. T. Hurle, E. Jakeman, Soret-driven thermosolutal convection, J. Fluid Mech., 47, (1971), 667–687. [CrossRef]
- J. K. Platten, G. Chavepeyer, Oscillatory motion in Benard cell due to the Soret effect, J. Fluid Mech., 60, (1973), 305–319. [CrossRef]
- E. Knobloch, Convection in binary fluids, Phys. Fluids, 23(9), (1920), 1918–1920. [CrossRef]
- G. W. T. Lee, P. Lugas, A. Tyler, Onset of Rayleigh-Benard convection in binary liquid mixtures of 3He in 4He, J. Fluid Mech., 135, (1983), 235–259. [CrossRef]
- A. La Porta, C. M. Surko, Convective instability in a fluid mixture heated from above, Phys. Rev. Lett., 80(17), (1998), 3759–3762. [CrossRef]
- M. Bourich, M. Hasnaoui, M. Mamou, A. Amahmid, Soret effect inducing subcritical and Hopf-bifurcation in a shallow enclosure filled with a clear binary fluid or a saturated porous medium: A comparative study, Phys. Fluids, 16(3), (2004), 551–568. [CrossRef]
- M. S. Malashetty, S. N. Gaikwad, M. Swamy, An analytical study of linear and non-linear double diffusive convection with Soret effect in couple stress liquids, Int. J. Thermal Sciences, 45, (2006), 897–907. [CrossRef]
- A. K. Srivastava, B. S. Bhadauria, V. Gupta, Magnetoconvection in an anisotropic porous layer with Soret effect, Int. J. Non-Linear Mech., Article in press, (2011).
- V. K. Stokes, Couple stresses in fluids, Phys. Fluids, 9, (1966), 1709–1716. [CrossRef]
- P.G. Siddheshwar, S. Pranesh, An analytical study of linear and nonlinear convection in Boussinesq-Stokes suspensions, Int. J. Non-Linear Mech., 39, (2004), 165–172. [CrossRef]
- R. C. Sharma, M. Sharma, Effect of suspended particles on couple-stress fluid heated from below in the presence of rotation and magnetic field, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 35(8), (2004), 973–989.
- M. S. Malashetty, D. Basavaraja, Effect of thermal /gravity modulation on the onset of Rayleigh-Benard convection in a couple stress fluid, I. J. Trans. Phenomena, 7, (2005), 31–44.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.