MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Hydrodynamic Instability and Heat Transfer|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- T. Y. Lin and S. S. Hsieh, Natural convection of opposing/assisting flows in vertical channel with asymmetrically discrete heated ribs, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 33, 2295–2309, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dogan, M. Sivrioglu and S. Baskaya, Investigation of mixed convection heat transfer in a horizontal channel with discrete heat sources at the top and at the bottom. Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 49, 2652–662, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Chen, K. C. Wang, Experimental study on the forced convective flow in a channel with heated blocks in tandem. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 16, 286–298, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Khodary and T. K. Bhattacharyya, Optimum Natural Convection From Square Cylinder in Vertical Channel, Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, 27, 167–180, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Kim, B. H. Kang and J. M. Hyun, Forced Convection Heat Transfer from two Heated Blocks in Pulsating Channel Flow, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 41, 625–634, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Oztop, Z. Zhao, B. Yu, Fluid flow due to combined convection in lid-driven enclosure having a circular body. Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, 30 886–901, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.