MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Hydrodynamic Instability and Heat Transfer|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- O. Sovran, M. C. Charrier-Mojtabi, and A. Mojtabi, Naissance de la convection thermosolutale en couche poreuse infinie avec effet Soret. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, t. 329, Série II b, 287–293, 2001.
- M. Bourich, M. Hasnaoui, A. Amahmid and M. Mamou, Onset of convection and finite amplitude flow due to Soret effect within a horizontal sparsely packed porous enclosure heated from below, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, 25, 513–525, 2005. [CrossRef]
- M. Er-Raki, M. Hasnaoui, A. Amahmid and M. Mamou, Soret effect on the boundary layer flow regime in a vertical porous enclosure subject to horizontal heat and mass fluxes. Int. J Heat Mass Transfer, 49, 3111–3120, 2006. [CrossRef]
- K. Ezaki, M. Kaneda, T. Tagawa, and H. Ozoe, Numerical computation for the melt convection of the model system of continuous steel casting with various magnetic fields, ISIJ Internat., 43, 907–914, 2003. [CrossRef]
- R. Sekar, G. Vaidyanathan, R. Hemalatha, and S. Sendhilnathan, Effect of sparse distribution pores in a Soret-driven ferro thermohaline convection, J. Magnetism Magnetic Materials, 302, 20–28, 2006. [CrossRef]
- A. J. Chamkha and H. Al-Naser, Hydromagnetic double-diffusive convection in a rectangular enclosure with uniform side heat and mass fluxes and opposing temperature and concentration gradients, Int. J. Thermal Sciences, 41, 936–948, 2002. [CrossRef]
- A. Raptis, and J. Vlahos, Unsteady hydromaguetic free convective flow through a porous medium, Lett. Heat Mass Transfer, 9, 56–64, 1982.
- M. Bourich, M. Hasnaoui, A. Amahmid, M. Er-Raki and M. Mamou, Analytical and numerical study of combined effects of a magnetic field and an external shear stress on soret convection in a horizontal porous enclosure, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A, 54, 1042–1060, 2008. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.