MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Passive Control of Structures via Nonlinear Energy Sinks|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- A.F. Vakakis, O.V. Gendelman, L.A. Bergman, D.M. McFarland, G. Kerschen, Y.S. Lee, Nonlinear Targeted Energy Transfer in Mechanical and Structural Systems, I (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2008)
- A.F. Vakakis, O.V. Gendelman, L.A. Bergman, D.M. McFarland, G. Kerschen, Y.S. Lee, Nonlinear Targeted Energy Transfer in Mechanical and Structural Systems, II (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2008)
- B. Vaurigaud, A.T. Savadkoohi, C.-H. Lamarque, “Targeted energy transfer with parallel nonlinear energy sinks. Part I: Design theory and numerical results”, Nonlinear Dyn., DOI 10.1007/s11071-011-9949-x (2011)
- A.T. Savadkoohi, B. Vaurigaud, C.-H. Lamarque, S. Pernot, “Targeted energy transfer with parallel nonlinear energy sinks. Part II: Design theory and experiments”, Nonlinear Dyn., DOI 10.1007/s11071-011-9955-z (2011)
- C.-H. Lamarque, O.V. Gendelman, A.T. Savadkoohi, E. Etcheverria, “Targeted energy transfer in mechanical systems by means of non-smooth nonlinear energy sink”, Acta Mech., DOI 10.1007/s00707-011-0492-0 (2011)
- O.V. Gendelman, A.F. Vakakis, L.A. Bergman, D.M. McFarland, “Asymptotic Analysis of Passive Nonlinear Suppression of Aeroelastic Instabilities of a Rigid Wing in Subsonic Flow”, SIAM J. Appl. Math., 70, n. 5 (2010), 1655–1677 [CrossRef]
- L. Manevitch, “The Description of Localized Normal Modes in a Chain of Nonlinear Coupled Oscillators Using Complex Variables”, Nonlinear Dyn., 25 (2001), 95–109 [CrossRef]
- A.H. Nayfeh, D.T. Mook, Nonlinear oscillations. (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1979)
- A. Luongo, D. Zulli, “A Multiple Scale Algorithm for Double-Zero/Hopf Bifurcation”, Nonlinear Dyn., submitted (2011)
- J. Guckenheimer and P. Holmes. Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems, and Bifurcation of Vector Fields, (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1983).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.