MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Identification and Vibro-Impact of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- E.H. Dowell, D. Tang, Nonlinear aeroelasticity and unsteady aerodynamics, AIAA Journal 40 1697–1707 (2002). [CrossRef]
- A. Abdelkefi, R. Vasconcellos, F. D. Marques, M. R. Hajj, “Modeling and identification of freeplay nonlinearity, Journal of Sound and Vibration doi: 10.1016/j.jsv.2011.12.021 (2012).
- R. Vasconcellos, A. Abdelkefi, F. D. Marques, M. R. Hajj, “Representation and analysis of control surface freeplay nonlinearity, Journal of Fluids and Structures DOI 10.1016/j.jfluidstructs.2012.02.003 (2012).
- T. Trickey, Global and local dynamics of an aeroelastic system with a control surface freeplay nonlinearity, Duke University (2000).
- Y.C. Fung, An introduction to the theory of aeroelasticity, Wiley NY (1955).
- E.H. Dowell, A modern course in aeroelasticity, Kluwer, Dordrecht (1995).
- T. Theodorsen, General theory of aerodynamic instability and the mechanism of flutter, Technical Report NACA 496 (1935).
- R. L. Bisplinghoff, H.A. Ashley, R.L. Halfman, Aeroelasticity, Dover Publications, NY, 1996.
- J.W. Edwards, A.H. Ashley, J.V. Breakwell, Unsteady aerodynamic modeling for arbitrary motions, AIAA Journal 17 365–374 (1979). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.