MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Time-Delayed Feedback Control: Theory and Application|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- Pyragas, K. (1992). Continuous Control of Chaos by Self-Controlling Feedback. Physics Letters A 170(6): 421–428.
- Hu, H. Y. and Z. H. Wang (2009). Singular perturbation methods for nonlinear dynamic systems with time delays. Chaos Solitons & Fractals 40(1): 13–27.
- Hu, H. Y., H. L. Wang, et al. (2004). Global dynamics of a Duffing oscillator with delayed displacement feedback. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 14(8): 2753–2775
- Younis, M. I. and A. H. Nayfeh (2003). A study of the nonlinear response of a resonant microbeam to an electric actuation. Nonlinear Dynamics 31(1): 91–117.
- Alsaleem, F. M. and M. I. Younis (2010). Stabilization of electrostatic MEMS resonators using a delayed feedback controller. Smart Materials & Structures 19(3).
- Nayfeh, A. H., “Introduction to perturbation techniques,” Wiley, 1981, New York.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.