- I.A. Rahman, A.H. Memon, A. Azis and N. Abdullah. Modeling causes of cost overrun in large construction projects with partial least square-SEM approach: Contractor’s perspective. Engineering and Technology 5, 1963–1972, (2013).
- C.H. Mulder. Population and housing: A two sided relationship. Demographic Research 15, 401–412. (2006). [CrossRef]
- W.S Thompson. Population growth and housing demand. The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 190, 131–137, (1937). [CrossRef]
- G.E.P Box & G. Jenkins. Time series analysis, forecasting and control, Holden-Day, San Francisco, California. (1970).
- G.P. Zhang. Time series forecasting using a hybrid ARIMA and neural network model, Neurocomputing 50, 159–175, (2003). [CrossRef]
- K.K. Lai, L. Yu, S.Y. Wang and W. Huang. Hybridizing exponential smoothing and neural network for financial time series predication. Computational Science–ICCS. Springer Berlin Heidelberg 3994, 493–500, (2006).
- G.L. Lilien, P. Kotler. Marketing decision making: A model-building approach. Marketing research 21, 339–341, (1983).
- B.L Bowerman, R.T. Connell, and A.B. Koehler. Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression, South-Western College Pub; 4th edition, (2005).
- R. Adhikari, & R.K. Agrawal. An Introductory Study on Time Series Modeling and Forecasting. 21–45, (2013).
- N.Y. Zainun. Computerized Model to Forecast Low-Cost Housing Demand in Urban Area in Malaysia Using Artificial Neural Networks (ANN). Loughborough University, (2011).
- C.D. Lewis. Industrial and Business Forecasting Methods. Butterworths. 2,194–196, (1982).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Project Modeling and Prediction|
|Published online||25 October 2016|