- Chen, Y.S. Green Organizational Identity: Sources and Consequences. Management Decision, 49, 3, pp. 384–404, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Chen, Y.S, Chang, C.H, Wu, F.S. Origin of Green Innovations: The Differences between Proactive and Reactive Green Innovation. Management Decision, 50, 3, pp. 368–398, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Esty, D and Winston, A. Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage, Yale University Press, New Haven, CT, (2006).
- Green Jr. K.W., Zelbst, P.J. Meacham, J. and Bhadauria V.S. Green Supply Chain Management Practies: Impact on Performance. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 17/3, pp. 290–305, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Graci, S. and Kuehnel, Jaqueline. How to increase your bottom line by going green. Downloading @ http://green.hotelscombined.com
- Zhu, Q.,Sarkis, J. and Lai, K. Confirmation of a Measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation. International Journal of Production Economics, 111, 2, pp. 261–73. (2008). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis and Improvement of Vehicle|
|Published online||25 October 2016|