- Chen, Y.S. Green Organizational Identity: Sources and Consequences. Management Decision, 49, 3, pp. 384–404, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Chen, Y.S, Chang, C.H, Wu, F.S. Origin of Green Innovations: The Differences between Proactive and Reactive Green Innovation. Management Decision, 50, 3, pp. 368–398, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Esty, D and Winston, A. Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage, Yale University Press, New Haven, CT, (2006).
- Green Jr. K.W., Zelbst, P.J. Meacham, J. and Bhadauria V.S. Green Supply Chain Management Practies: Impact on Performance. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 17/3, pp. 290–305, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Graci, S. and Kuehnel, Jaqueline. How to increase your bottom line by going green. Downloading @ http://green.hotelscombined.com
- Zhu, Q.,Sarkis, J. and Lai, K. Confirmation of a Measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation. International Journal of Production Economics, 111, 2, pp. 261–73. (2008). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis and Improvement of Vehicle|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.