- S. Protor, M. Belcher, “The use of road safety audits in Great Britain,” Traffic Engineering and Control, 31(1993): 460–465.
- AASHTO Highway Safety Design and Operations Guide 1997. Washington D.C, AASHTO, (2001).
- A. Jerry Reagan, “The Interactive Highway Safety Design Model: Designing for safety by analyzing road geometrics,” Public Roads, 63(1994): 215–219.
- AUSTROADS, Road safety audit, Austroads Publication Number AP-30/94, Sydney Australia, Printed by Currency Productions, AUSTROADS, (1994).
- D. Fambro, K. Fitzpatrick and R. Koppa, “Determination of Stopping Sight Distances,” NCHRP Report 400, National Academy Press, Washington DC, (1997).
- K. You, L. Sun and W. Gu, “Reliability-based risk analysis of roadway horizontal curve,” Transportation Engineering, 125(2012): 137–142.
- H. C. Chin and S. T. Quek, “Measurement of traffic conflicts,” Saf. Sci, 26, 3(1997): 169–185. [CrossRef]
- G. Davis, J. Hourdos and H. Xiong, “Outline of a causal theory of traffic conflicts and collisions,” Proceedings of 87th Annual TRB Meeting, Washington D.C, (2008).
- W. Yuanyuan, “Research on the accident causations of mountain road,” Beijing: Beijing Univ. Of Technology, (2008).
- X. Hongguo, L. Zhaohui and W. Chao, “Road safety level evaluation based on grey fixed weight clustering model and factors analysis,” Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 7, 2(2007) :94–98.
- L. Huichun, D. Hongxing, “A comparative study of urban expressway traffic safety evaluation method,” Journal of Heilongjiang Vocational Institute of Ecological Engineering, 23, 6(2010): 3–6.
- Z. Wenfeng, S. Zhongke, “Application of principal component analysis in evaluation of city road traffic safety,” Computer Engineering and Applications, 43, 36(2007): 246–248.
- C. Dongdong, Z. Jinfa, “Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method of traffic safety system,” Hunan Communication Science and Technology, 29, 3(2003): 116–117.
- H. Wenjie, “The research of urban road traffic safety evaluation based on the BP neural network,” Science Technology and Engineering, 9, 18(2009): 5607–5609.
- P. Yanrong, Z. Changxu and Z. Shunying, “Road traffic safety evaluation based on the grey clustering theory and artificial neural network technology,” Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University, 24, 2(2005): 101–105.
- W. Zijuan, Z. Jianhu and L. Jianfeng, “Study of fuzzy evaluation for urban road traffic safety based on AHP method,” Journal of Minjiang University, 30, 5(2009): 106–109.
- Y. Jiazu, The grey system theory and application, Beijing, Printed by Science Press, (1991): 214–236.
- T. Yuejin, C. Yingwu and Y. Jinxian, Systematic engineering theory, Changsha, Printed by National University of Defense Technology Publishing,( 1999): 38–54.
- L. Enke, M. Yuxiang, “Grey and Analytic Hierarchy Process for Comprehensive Evaluation of Information Systems,” Journal of intelligence, 20, 4(2001): 416–420.
- M. Rui, Z. Jiatai, “Research of hierarchy synthetic evaluation based on grey relational analysis,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, 10( 2008): 125–130.
- F. Zhiping, Z. Jin and M. Jian, “An integration method to determine the weight of Multiple attribute decision making,” Journal of Management Science, 1, 3(1998): 50–53.
- L. Jian, “Using basic points to calculate the weighting coefficients in multiple objective decision making,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, 4(2001): 27–30.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|