- Survive Group, Surviving the Hard Shoulder. (2006) See http://www.survivegroup.org/download_files/Leaflet%2022-06-07.pdf (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Safer Monitoring, Staying Safe on the Hard Shoulder. (2012) See http://www.safermotoring.co.uk/SafetyOnHardShoulder.html (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Safer Monitoring, What to do if You Breakdown. (2013) See http://www.safermotoring.co.uk/BreakdownWhatToDo.html (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Department of Transport, Driver and Vehicle Services, Drive Safe. (2014) Government of Western Australia. See http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/mediaFiles/licensing/LBU_DL_B_DriveSafeFull.pdf (accessed 01/02/2016).
- ACT – Australian Capital Territory, Road Rules Handbook. (2015) See http://www.rego.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/565029/2015-Road-Rules-Handbook-Accessible-Version.pdf (accessed 05/04/2016).
- RoSP A – The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, General Driving Policy Statements. (2005) See http://www.rospa.com/roadsafety/policy/statements/general-driving.aspx (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Brake, Driver advice: vehicle maintenance and breakdowns. (2015) See http://brake.org.uk/info-resources/info-research/advice/21-facts-a-resources/resources/291-breakdown (accessed 01/02/2016).
- L.A. Klein, M. K. Mills, D.R.P. Gibson, Traffic Detector Handbook. Federal Highway Administration, I (2006)
- MarshProducts, The Basics of Loop Vehicle Detection. (2000).
- G. Leduc. Road Traffic Data: Collection Methods and Applications. Joint Research Centre, European Commission. (2008)
- L.E.Y. Mimbela, L.A. Klein, A Summary of Vehicle Detection and Surveillance Technologies used in Intelligent Transportation Systems. (2007)
- P. McGowen, M. Sanderson, Accuracy of Pneumatic Road Tube Counters. (2011)
- S.L. Skszek, “State-of-the-Art” Report on Non- Traditional Traffic Counting Methods. Prepared for Arizona Department of Transportation, Phoenix, Arizona. (2001).
- Smith, D., & McIntyre, J. (2002). Traffic Volume Counts. In Handbook of Simplified Practice for Traffic Studies. Center for Transportation Research and Education, Iowa State University.
- L.A. Klein, M.R. Kelley, Detection Technology for IVHS Volume I : Final Report Detection Technology for IVHS, I. (1996).
- Department for Transport, 2014. Consultation Response Report Examining the Speed Limit for HGVs over 7.5 tonnes on Dual Carriageway Roads: Summary of Responses and Government Response, London.
- Highways Agency, Transport Scotland, Welsh Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2011. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Highway Structures Inspection and Maintenance, 3, Section 4 Part 22 BD 101/11 Structural Review and Assessment of Highway Structures.
- Highways Agency, Scottish Executive, Welsh Assembly Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2005. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Highway Structures: Approval Procedures and General Design, 1, Section 1 Part 1 BD 2/05 Technical Approval of Highway Structures.
- Highways Agency, Transport Scotland, Welsh Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2006. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Highway Structures Design (Substructures & Special Substructures), Materials, 2, Section 2 Part 22 TD 19/06 Requirement for Road Restraint Systems.
- Highways Agency, Scottish Executive, Welsh Assembly Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2005. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Road Geometry, 6, Section 1 Part 2 TD 27/05 Cross-Sections and Headrooms.
- Micro-Epsilon, See http://www.micro-epsilon.co.uk/displacement-position-sensors/laser-distance-sensor/optoNCDT_ILR_1030_1031/index.html
- Campbell Scientific, See https://www.campbellsci.com/cr800
- NavTech Radar, See http://www.navtechradar.com/automatic-incident-detection
- Siemens, See http://w3.siemens.com/mcms/power-supply-sitop/en/logo-power/pages/default.aspx
- Sierra Wireless, See https://www.sierrawireless.com/products-and-solutions/gateway-solutions/airlink/
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 October 2016|