- R. Balasubramaniam, J. Krishnan, and N. Ramakrishnan, “Experimental study on the abrasive jet deburring of cross-drilled holes,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 178–182, (1999). [CrossRef]
- H. Wensink and M. C. Elwenspoek, “Reduction of sidewall inclination and blast lag of powder blasted channels,” Sensors Actuators, A Phys., vol. 102, no. 1–2, pp. 157–164, (2002). [CrossRef]
- T. Kuriyagawa and N. Yoshida, “T Kuriyagawa and Yoshida,” JSPE, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 881–885, (1998).
- D. S. Park, M. W. Cho, H. Lee, and W. S. Cho, “Micro-grooving of glass using micro-abrasive jet machining,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 146, no. 2, pp. 234–240, (2004). [CrossRef]
- H. H.Getu, J. K. Spelt, and M. Papini, “Conditions leading to the embedding of angular and spherical particles during the solid particle erosion of polymers,” Wear, vol. 292–293, pp. 159–168,(2012). [CrossRef]
- V. Hadavi, B. Michaelsen, and M. Papini, “Measurements and modeling of instantaneous particle orientation within abrasive air jets and implications for particle embedding,” Wear, vol. 336–337, pp. 9–20, (2015). [CrossRef]
- L. Zhang, T. Kuriyagawa, Y. Yasutomi, and J. Zhao, “Investigation into micro abrasive intermittent jet machining,” Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., vol. 45, no. 7–8, pp. 873–879, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Divyansh Mittal, Shankar Sehgal, and H. Kumar, “abrasive jet machining and its applications,” Int. J. Sci. Res., vol. 2277, pp. 76–78, (2015).
- “User manual for AutoCAD, 2016”, publisher Autodesk, USA.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|