- Arvind Jayant, M.S.Dhillon (2014) “Use of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to Select Welding Process in High Pressure Vessel Manufacturing Environment” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 10(8) 2015 pp.586-595.
- Arvind Jayant, M.Khan (2014) “TOPSIS-AHP Based Approach for Selection of Reverse Logistics Service Provider: A Case Study of Mobile Phone Industry” Procedia Engineering (Elsevier Publications), Vo.97, pp 2147-2156 [CrossRef]
- Virender Paul and Arvind Jayant (2014), “Analytical Network Process (ANP) in Selection of Green Supplier: A Case Study of Automotive Industry” International Scientific Journal on Science Engineering & Technology, Vo1ume 17, No. 05, pp 453-465.
- Priya Singh, Arvind Jayant (2015) “Selection of FMS: A Synthesis of 3MCDM Approaches” Journal of Material Science and Mechanical Engineering (JMSME), Volume 2(8), pp 15-20.
- Veepan Kumar, Arvind Jayant (2015) “Use of AHP to Evaluate Supply Chain Collaboration in Competitive Business Environment” Journal of Material Science and Mechanical Engineering (JMSME), Volume 2(8), pp 15-20.
- Arvind Jayant (2015) “Evaluation of EOL/Used cell phones management & disposal alternatives: An ANP and balanced score card approach” International Journal of Waste Resources (IJWR), Volume 5, Issue 2
- Arvind Jayant,A.Singh, and V.Patel (2011), “An AHP Based Approach for Supplier Evaluation and Selection in Supply Chain Management” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems, Volume 2, No. 1, pp. 1-6
- Arvind Jayant (2011). “An Application of Analytic Network Process to Evaluate Supply Chain Logistics Strategies”, International Journal of Analytic Hierarchy Process (USA). Vol.4, Issue 1.pp149-163.
- Chen, shih, wu, shur(2006)-Using ANP for the selection of green supply chain management strategies 47(4)pp;18-20
- Choudhary, M., & Seth, N. (2011). Integration of green practices in supply chain environment- The practices of inbound, operational, outbound and reverse logistics. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 3(6), 4995-4993. ISSN: 0975-5462
- Diabat, A., & Govindan, K. (2011).An analysis of the drivers affecting the implementation of green supply chain management. Resources Conservation and Recycling, 55(6), 659-667. [CrossRef]
- L. Meade and J. Sarkis, “Strategic analysis of logistics and supply chain management systems”, Transpn Res.-E (Logistics and Transpn Rev.), Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 201-215, 1998 [CrossRef]
- Luthra, S., Kumar, V., Kumar, S., & Haleem, A. (2011). Barriers to implement green supply chain management in automobile industry using interpretive structural modeling technique An Indian perspective. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 4(2), 231-257. [CrossRef]
- Mudgal, R.K., Shankar, R., Talib, P., & Raj, T. (2010). Modeling the barriers of green supply chain practices: An Indian perspective. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 7(1), 81-107. [CrossRef]
- Olugu, E.U., Wong, K.Y., & Shaharoun, A.M. (2011). Development of key performance measures for the automobile green supply chain. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 55(6), 567-579. [CrossRef]
- Sarkis, J., Hasan, M.A., & Shankar, R. (2007). Evaluating environmentally conscious manufacturing barriers with Interpretive Structural Modeling.
- Saaty, T.L. (1980). The Analytic Hierarchy Process. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|