- Dantzig, G. & Ramser, J, 1959. The truck dispatching problem. Management Science, 6 (1), 80–91. [CrossRef]
- Christofides, N. 1976. The vehicle routing problem. RAIRO Operations Research, 10 (2): 55–70.
- Paolo T. & Daniele V. 2002. Models, relaxations and exact approaches for the capacitated vehicle routing problem. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 123: 487–512. [CrossRef]
- Lenstra, J. K., & Rinnoy Kan, A. H. G. 1981. Complexity of Vehicle and Scheduling Problems. Networks, 11: 221–227. [CrossRef]
- F. Glover. 1996. Tabu search and adaptive memory programming-Advances, applications, and challenges. Interfaces in Computer Science and Operations Research.
- Pisinger D, Ropke S. 2007 A general heuristic forvehicle routing problems. Computers & Operations Research, 34: 2403–2435. [CrossRef]
- C. Prins, 2004. A simple and effective evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem, Computers & Operations Research, 31 (12): 1985–2002. [CrossRef]
- B. Dorronsoro, D. Arias. 2007. A Grid-based hybrid cellular genetic algorithm for very large instances of the VRP. Parallel and Grid Computing for Optimization, PGCO.
- Czech Z. J, Czarnas P. Parallel. 2002. Simulated Annealing for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows. Proceedings of the 10th Euromicro Workshop on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing, pp: 376–379
- J. Kytojoki, & T. Nuortio et al. 2007. An efficient variable neighborhood search heuristic for very large scale vehicle routing problems, Computers & Operations Research, 34(9): 2743–2757. [CrossRef]
- Fisher, M. & Jaikumar, R., 1981. A generalized assignment heuristic for vehicle routing. Networks, 11(2): 109–124. [CrossRef]
- Z. W. Qu, L. & N. Cai et al. 2004. Solution framework for the large scale vehicle de-liver/collection problem, Journal of Tsinghua University (Sci. & Tech.), 44(5): 581–584.
- J.L. Deneubourg, S. Goss, et al. 1991. The dynamics of collective sorting robot-like ants and ant-like robots, In Proc. of the 1st Conf. on Sim of Adaptive Behavior.
- Christian PRINS. 2008. The route-first cluster-second principle in vehicle routing, Oslo, 06.
- Barrie M. Baker, M. & A. Ayechew. 2003. A genetic algorithm for the vehicle routing problem, Computers & Operations Research, 30(5): 787–800. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|