- AsaKura T., Aoyagi Y. & Hirose K. 2000. Real-time recognition of road traffic sign in moving scene image using new image filter. Proceedings of the 39th SICE Annual Conference. Japan: SICE: 13–18.
- Huang Zhiyong, Sun Guangming. & Li Fung.2004. Traffic Sign Segment Based on RGB Vision Model. Microelectronics and Computer, 21(10):147–148.
- Nkehtarnavaz N, Griwold N.C. & Kang D.S. 1993. Stop sign recognition based on color shape processing. Machine Vision and Applications, 6(4): 206–208. [CrossRef]
- C.Kimme, D.H.Ballard. & J.Sklansky.1975. Finding circles by an array of accumulators. Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery, 18(2):120–122. [CrossRef]
- Wang Qing. & Hu Jianping.2000. A high speed Hough transform algorithm for circle detection. Minmicro System, 21(9):970–973.
- Wu Yaxiong. & Chen Haiyan.2009. Fast circle recognition based on freeman chain code. Microcomputer Applications, 30(10):50–52.
- Zhang Jing, He Mingyi, Dai Yuchao. & Qu Xiaogang. 2011. Circular traffic sign detection based on color and shape. Computer Engineering and Applications, 47(2):233–241.
- Hu Mudan, Yang Lijing. & Zhu Shuangdong.2009. Traffic sign segment based on chromatic aberration of three color-components. Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Magazine, 26(10):23–26.
- Otsu N.1979. A threshold selection method from gray level histogram. IEEE Trans on System Cybern, 9(1): 62–66. [CrossRef]
- Gao Hongbo. & Wang Weixing.2007. New connected component labeling algorithm for binary image. Computer Applications, 27(11): 2776–2777.
- Yan Bei, Wang Bing. & Li Yuan. 2008. Optmial ellipse fitting method based on least square principle. Journal of BeiJing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 34(3): 295–298.
- Gray Bradski. & Adrian Kaebler. 2009. Learning OpenCV. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press: 140–141.
- Mou Shaomin, Du Haiyang. & Su Ping. 2013. A new improved fast parallel thinning algorithm. Microelectronics and Computer, 30(1): 53–54.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|