- Wang Zhongmin. 2007. Research status and development tendency of searching and rescuing robot. Modern Electronics Technique, 30(17): 152–155.
- Zhang Tao, Shang Hong, Xu Jianhua, et al. 2012. Application of robot technology in search and rescue in earthquake ruins. Journal of Natural Disasters, 21(5): 108–112.
- Lin Bin. 2003. Research of the snake-like robot and its application in disaster rescue. (3): 22–26.
- Tang Tong, Yang Siquan, Cuiyan, et al. 2012. Uncovering secrets of life detection instrument—the most powerful weapon in disaster rescue. Disaster Reduction in China, 7: 026.
- Wu Jike, Huang Yonggang. 1987. The stability problem of elastic curved bar. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 19(5): 445–454.
- Tan Meilan. 2000. The strength, stiffness, and stability of the thin ring spiral compression spring. Journal of East China Shipbuilding Institute, 14(2): 66–69.
- Timoshenko S P. 1972. Mechanics of Materials. USA: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company.
- Cai Zixing. 2000. Robotics. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.
- Wu Xiugen, Zheng Bailin, He Pengfei, et al. 2012. The balance equation of helical spring in critical and instability flexion. Applied Methematics and Mechanics, 33(8): 988–996.
- Shugen. 2001. Analysis of creeping locomotion of a snake-like robot. Advanced Robotics, 15(2): 205–224. [CrossRef]
- Transeth A A, Leine R I, Glocker C, et al. 2008. Snake robot obstacle-aided locomotion: modeling, simulations, and experiments. Robotics, IEEE Transactions on, 24(1): 88–104. [CrossRef]
- Que Hao, Zhang Baojun, Qian Jinwu. 2004. The control device for obstacle-avoidance of endoscope. Mechatronics, 10(1): 32–33.
- Qian Jinwu, Li Yi, Shen Linyong. 2001. Research on crawling mechanism of robot in soft pipeline. Machinery & Electronics, 1(1): 37–38.
- Hopkins J K, Spranklin B W, Gupta S K. 2009. A survey of Snake-inspired robot designs. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 4(2): 1–19. [CrossRef]
- Ma S, Tadokoro N, Li B, et al. 2003. Analysis of creeping locomotion of a snake robot on a slope[C]//Robotics and Automation, 2003. Proceedings. ICRA’03. IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2: 2073–2078.
- Chen Wenmiao, Chen Hua. 1984. Deformation analysis of close-wound helix spring. Mechanics in Engineering, 6(6): 49–50.
- Chen Weifeng, Peng Jinchuan, Wang Yunji, et al. 2003. Three types of life detector and its application in earthquake relief. Earthquake Research in Sichuan, (3): 25–28.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|