- K. Davis, K. Miura, N. Sugimoto, and K. Hirao, "Writing waveguides in glass with a femtosecond laser," Opt. Lett. 21, 1729–1731 (1996). [CrossRef]
- E. N. Glezer, M. Milosavljevic, L. Huang, R. J. Finlay, T. H. Her, J. P. Callan, and E. Mazur, "Three-dimensional optical storage inside transparent materials," Opt. Lett. 21, 2023 (1996). [CrossRef]
- D. Wortmann, M. Ramme, and J. Gottmann, "Refractive index modification using fs-laser double pulses," Optics Express 15, 10149 (2007). [CrossRef]
- A. Zoubir, C. Rivero, R. Grodsky, K. C. Richardson, M. C. Richardson, T. Cardinal, and M. Couzi, "Laser-induced defects in fused silica by femtosecond IR irradiation," Phys Rev B 73, 224117 (2006). [CrossRef]
- R. R. Gattass and E. Mazur, "Femtosecond laser micromachining in transparent materials," Nature Photon (2008).
- S. M. Eaton, H. Zhang, P. R. Herman, F. Yoshino, L. Shah, J. Bovatsek, and A. Arai, "Heat accumulation effects in femtosecond laser-written waveguides with variable repetition rate," Optics Express 13, 4708–4716 (2005). [CrossRef]
- I. Miyamoto, K. Cvecek, and M. Schmidt, "Simple Evaluation Procedure of Nonlinear Absorptivity in Glass Welding using USLP with High-Pulse Repetition Rates," Physics Procedia (2012).
- M. Ramme, A. Royon, T. Cardinal, M. C. Richardson, and L. Canioni, "High aspect ratio nano-fiber formation due to sub-surface, high repetition rate, ultrashort laser irradiation of transparent dielectrics," in (2013), pp. 1–42.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||18 November 2013|