MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- R. Baldwin, R. Forslid, Globotics and development: When manufacturing is jobless and services are tradable, WIDER Working Paper 2019/94, UNU-WIDER, Helsinki, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bańkowski et al., The macroeconomic impact of the Next Generation EU instrument on the euro area, Europ. Central Bank, Occasional Paper Series 255, January (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Becker, A New Budget for the EU: Negotiations on the Multiannual Financial Framework 2021–2027, SWP Research Paper 11, Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik, August (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Begg, The EU budget after 2020, Europ. Pol. Analysis, Sieps, 9, September (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bonatti, R. Tamborini, Is High Inflation the New Challenge for Central Banks? Monet. Dialogue Papers, September (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C.-C. Cirlig, The revised Brexit deal: What has changed and next steps? EPRS, European Parliament, October (2019) [Google Scholar]
- CoR-CEMR, he involvement of municipalities, cities and regions in the preparation of the national Recovery and Resilience Plans: Results of the CoR-CEMR targeted consultation. January (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Corti, D. Gros, T. Ruiz, A. Liscai, T. Kiss-Galfalvi, The Recovery and Resilience Facility: A Springboard for a Renaissance of Public Investments in Europe?, EconPol Europe, CEPS, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. D’Alfonso, National ratification of the Own Resources DecisioRy 2021, EPRS, European Parliament, June (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. D’Alfonso, M. Sapala, Payments backlog in recent EU budgets. Lessons learnt and outlook, EPRS, European Parliament, November (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Darvas, Will European Union countries be able to absorb and spend well the bloc’s recovery funding? Bruegel Blog, 24 September (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Freund, A. Mulabdic, M. Ruta, Is 3D Printing a Threat to Global Trade? The Trade Effects You Didn’t Hear About, Pol. Research Working Paper No. 9024, World Bank, Washington, D.C. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Hallak et al., EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement: An analytical overview, EPRS, European Parliament, February (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Margaras, Specific flexibility measures for ESI funds in response to the coronavirus outbreak, EPRS, European Parliament, April (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mazur, Annual EU budgetary procedure. An introduction to the steps in the EP, EPRS, European Parliament, July (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sapala, How flexible is the EU budget? Flexibility instruments and mechanisms in the multiannual financial framework, EPRS, European Parliament, January (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Šlander, P. Wostner (2018), Additionality of European Cohesion Policy, Europ. Review, 26 (4), 721–737, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Verblane, EU Structural Funds in the Baltic Countries – Useful or Harmful? Estonian Discussions on Econ Pol, 24 (2), 120–136, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.