MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- H. Jariwala, H.S. Syed, M.J. Pandya, Y.M. Gajera, Noise Pollution & Human Health: A Review, Conference Noise and Air Pollution: Challenges and Opportunities 2017 , Gujarat, India. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kattakayam, A. Kurian, T. Lhadoen, N. Kennedy, J. Reddy, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews 9 (1), 241–244 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- C. Munteanu, M. Dumitrascu, A. Iliuta, Ecology and environmental quality protection (in Romanian) (Balneară PH, Bucharest, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, I. Dumitrescu, Anthropic impact on the environment (in Romanian) (Universitas PH, Petroşani, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Faur, The Elaboration of an Environmental Monitoring System in Jiu’s Valley (in Romanian), Doctoral thesis, Petroșani (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Hunedoara County Council (CJH, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dumitrescu, Combating noise pollution (in Romanian) (Universitas PH, Petroșani, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR 10009:2017 Acoustics. Permissible ambient noise levels (in Romanian, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Weather archive in Parang. Available on https://rp5.ru/Arhiva_meteo_%C3%AEn_Parang [Google Scholar]
- Weather Parang Mountains. Available on https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/week/par%C3%A2ng-mountains_romania_671333 [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Greenhouse Gas Emissions from a Typical Passenger Vehicle. Available on https://www.epa.gov/greenvehicles/ and on https://nepis.epa.gov/Exe/ZyPDF.cgi?Dockey=P100U8YT.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Environment Agency (EEA) (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fiebig, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 137(4), 2255 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Basner, Hearing Journal, 75(6), 24–27 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Available on https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/regulations/standardnumber/1910/1910.95 [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (WHO), “Burden of disease from environmental noise,” Regional Office for Europe, editor. Quantification of healthy life years lost in Europe. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.