MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- SR EN ISO 10075–2: Ergonomic principles related to mental workload – Part 2: Design principles (ISO 10075 – 2:1996) (2000) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN ISO 10075–1: Ergonomic principles related to mental workload – Part 1: General terms and definitions (ISO 10075:1991) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN ISO 10075–3: Ergonomic principles related to mental workload – Part 3: Principles and requirements concerning methods for measuring and assessing mental load (ISO 10075 – 3:2004) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Iordache, V. Petreanu, The Romanian Version of the Copenhagen Psychosocial Questionnaire – Short Report, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 149, 424–427, (2014), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.08.201 [Google Scholar]
- C. Neagu, M. Negru, Ghid privind aspecte generale de toxicologie industrială. Metode de analiză utilizate în toxicologia industrială, Ministerul Sănătății, Institutul Național de Sănătate Publică (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN ISO 7730: Ergonomics of the thermal environment – Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria (2006) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 12831: Energy performance of buildings – Method for calculation of the design heat load (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.