MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- SR EN IEC 60079-0 (2018 +AC: 2020) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN ISO 80079-36 (2016 + AC 2020) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 1127-1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 1127-2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 1999/92/EC (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Paul T. Kelly, A dialog on evaluating Equipment assemblies, September 2017, https://www.iecex.com › Washington-Event-2017 [Google Scholar]
- Verification & Certification of Assemblies of Hazardous Area Equipment, https://www.dnv.com/services/verification-certification-of-assemblies-of-hazardous-area-equipment-82848 [Google Scholar]
- Dsear implementation for the waste management industry industry, Code of practice ESA ICoP 1, Edition 1: Nov. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- ATEX Assemblies Technical File pack- Procedure, https://studylib.net/doc/18310999/atex-assemblies-technical-file-pack—procedure [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 15198 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- RON SINCLAIR, Ex Assemblies, Hazardex the journal for hazardous area environments, August 2018 [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 60079-14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 15233 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 80079-37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Părăian, S. Burian, N. Vătavu and F. A. Păun, Aspects regarding the applicability of atex directives for the evaluation of products regarding the risk of explosion, SESAM 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.