MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- EU-OSHA - European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, Workforce diversity and risk assessment: Ensuring everyone is covered, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- EU Parliament, Parliament calls for a new ambitious EU Disability Strategy, 8/6/2020 [Google Scholar]
- Council Decision of 26 November 2009 concerning the conclusion, by the European Community, of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities [Google Scholar]
- K. Knoche, R. Sochert, Promoting healthy work for workers with chronic illness: A guide to good practice, European Network for Workplace Health Promotion (ENWHP), 2012 [Google Scholar]
- EU Commission, Progress Report on the implementation of the European Disability Strategy (2010-2020), Commission staff working document, SWD (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) E-facts 53. Ensuring the health and safety of workers with disabilities [Google Scholar]
- Șt. Pece, Evaluarea riscurilor în sistemul om-mașină (Atlas Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.