MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 372, 2022International Conference on Science and Technology 2022 “Advancing Science and Technology Innovation on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICST-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- A. Rifai, T. Wibowo, … M. I.-W. J. of C., and undefined 2020, On-Street Parking and Its Impact on Road Performance: Case Comersil Area in Jakarta City, world.journal.or.id, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Aditya Very (2019) “The Effect of Parking on Road Agencies on Road Performance on Jalan Sutomo, Pematang Sianta City” Faculty of Engineering, University of Muhammadiyah North Sumatra. Medan [Google Scholar]
- M. Isradi, P. Rahayu, A. Mufhidin, W. B. Dermawan, and J. Prasetijo, Analysis of Parking Capacity and Road Performance in Cileungsi- Bogor Market, proceedings.world conference.id, vol. 4, no. 2, (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Miro, F. (2011). Introduction to Transportation Systems. Erlangga Publisher. [Google Scholar]
- Morlok, E, K, 1978, Introduction to Transportation Engineering and Planning. Erlangga Publisher. (1978). [Google Scholar]
- A. Syukarman, I. Fuad, M. S.-J. T. Civil, and undefined 2017, “Performance Analysis of Roads Dua to Parking on Road Boards (Case Study : Jalan Indragiri Depan Supermarket Pagaralam Square).” Journal .unpal.ac.id [Google Scholar]
- M. G.-J. T. S. USU and undefined 2013, Analysis of Road Performance Due to Parking on Roads (Case Study : Markets and Shops on Jalan Besar Delitua) [Google Scholar]
- Putri, Voni Eka Ramadhani (2020) “Study of the Effect of Parking on Road Agencies on Road Performance Characteristics (Case Study of the Sultan Khairun Road” Faculty of Engineering, Khairun University. Ternate [Google Scholar]
- R. A. P. Udiana, I Made & Padja, Journal of Civil vol. III, no. 1, April (2014),” Tech.Civil, vol. III, no. 1, pp. 63–74, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Tamin, O. Z., Tamin, OZ, Transportation Planning and Modeling, Bandung: ITB Publisher (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.