MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 372, 2022International Conference on Science and Technology 2022 “Advancing Science and Technology Innovation on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICST-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Science|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- Tanjung, R. H. R., Maury, H. K., Suwito, S.: Water quality monitoring of digoel river, Jair district, Boven digoel regency, Papua. Journal of Papuan Biology, 8(1), 38–47 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Febriyana, N. A., Masduqi, A.: Determination of the capacity of surabaya river cup mining segment – Gunungsari DAM with QUAL2Kw modeling. ITS Engineering Journal, 5(2), 267–270 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Abdel-Satar, A. M., Ali, M. H. dan Goher, M. E.: Indices of water quality and metal pollution of Nile River, Egypt. Egyptian Journal of Aquatic Research. National Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, 43(1), 21–29 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Dimitrovska, O., Markoski, B., Toshevska, B.A.,Milevski, I., Gorin, S.: Surface water pollution of major rivers in the Republic of Macedonia. Procedia Environmental Sciences 14, 32–40 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Shrestha, S., Kazama, F.: Assessment of surface water quality using multivariate statisticaltechniques: a case study of the Fuji river basin, Japan. Environmental Modelling & Software 22, 464–475 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Alobaidy, A. H. M. J., Maulood, B. K., Kadhem, A. J.: Evaluating raw and treated water quality of Tigris River within Baghdad by index analysis. Journal Water Resource and Protection 2010, 2, 629-635 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Tallaksen, L. M., Hisdal, H., Lanan, H. A. J. V.: Space-time modeling of catchment scale drought characteristic. Journal of Hydrology 375(3-4), 363–372 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Jayawardena, A. W.: Hydro-meteorological disasters: causes, effects and mitigation measures with special reference to early warning with datadriven approaches of forecasting. Procedia IUTAM 17, 3–12 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Bokal, S., Grobicki, A., Kindler, J.,Thalmeinerova, D.: From national to regional plans – the integrated drought management programme of the global water partnership for central and eastern Europe. Weather and Climate Extremes 3, 37–46 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, S., Lou, S., Kuang, C., Huang, W., Chen, W., Zhang, J., Zhong, G.: Water quality assessment by pollution-index method in the coastal waters of Hebei Province in western Bohai Sea, China. Marine Pollution Bulletin 62(10), 2220–2229 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Tallar, R. Y., Suen J. P.: Identification of waterbody status in Indonesia by using predictive index assessment tool. International Soil and Water Conservation Research 3, 224–238 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Effendi, H., Romanto, Wardiatno, Y.: Water quality status of ciambulawung river, Banten province, based on pollution index and NSFWQI. The 1st International Symposium on LAPAN-IPB Satellite for Food Security and Environmental Monitoring. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 24, 228–237 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Awang, H., Hatta, Z. M.: Hydrology properties and water quality assessment of the Sembrong DAM, Johor Malaysia. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 195, 2868-2873 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment.: Government regulation number 82 of 2001, concerning water quality management and water pollution control. Jakarta. December 14, 2001. 41 p. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment.: Decree of the state minister of the environment number 115 of 2003, concerning guidelines for determining water quality status. Jakarta. July 10, 2013. 15 p. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Trisnawati, A., Masduqi, A.: Quality analysis and water pollution control strategy of Surabaya River, Journal of Purification 14(2), 90–98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Effendi, H.: Water quality review for resource management and aquatic environment. Kansas. Yogyakarta. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Cahyonugroho, O.H., Hariyanto, S., Supriyanto, G.: Study of phytoplankton biology index and water quality parameters of Surabaya River. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 1041, IOP Publishing, Indonesia (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Akkoyunlu, A., Akiner, M. A.: Pollution evaluation in streams using water quality indices: A case study from Turkey’s Sapanca Lake Basin. Ecological Indicators 18, 501–51 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Firdaus, R., Nakagoshi, N.: Assessment of the relationship between land use land cover and water quality status of the tropical watershed: a case of Batang Merao Watershed, Indonesia. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES) 3(11), 21–30 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Helmi, H., Basri, H., Safari, S., Helmi, H.: Analysis of soil quality as hydrological disasters mitigation effort to in Krueng Jrue Aceh Besar sub-watershed, Indonesia. Aceh International Journal of Science and Technology 6(2), 8–18 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yudo, S., Said, N. I.: Water quality condition of Surabaya river, case study: improving raw water quality of PDAM Surabaya. Journal of Environmental Technology 20(1), 19–28 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.