MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 372, 2022International Conference on Science and Technology 2022 “Advancing Science and Technology Innovation on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICST-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design Technology and Information System|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- K. M, “Information Technology and The Networked Economy,” Information Technology, vol. 3, pp. 305-330, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O. C.Williams, “A Technological Approach Towards the Measurement of Enterprise Agility,” Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, vol. 15, pp. 30-45, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. T. H. Hemantha, “Post-audits for managing cyber security investments: Bayesian post-audit using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) sIMULATION,” Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 545-563, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. K. S. D. B. L. B. Julian Thome, “Security slicing for auditing common injection vulnerabilities,” Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 137, no. 5, pp. 766-783, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. C. H. Hemantha S.B. Herath, “IT security auditing: A performance evaluation decision model,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 54-63, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Comments on a Lightwight cloud auditing scheme: Security analysis and improvement,” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 139, no. 67, pp. 49-56, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. L. T. W. C. H. Ju-Chen Yen, “The impact of audir firms characteristics on audit fees following information security breaches,” Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 489-507, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. L. R. G. G. W. N. Paul John Steinbart, “The Relationship Between Internal Audit and Information Security: An Exploratory Investigation,” International Journal of Accounting Information System, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 228-241, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. F. e. all, “Security Audits in Mixed Environments,” Network Security, vol. 2009, no. 3, pp. 17-19, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- B. S. H. H. S. Khaerul Manaf, “Digital Report Application Audit Using the COBIT 5 Framework,” in INSPEC ACCESS, Bali, Indonesia, (2022). [Google Scholar]
- E. F. M. I. Dina Fitria Murad, “Implementation of COBIT 5 Framework for Academic Information System Audit Perspective: Evaluate, Direct, and Monitor,” in INSPEC Access, Padang, Indonesia, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. T. L. George Morris Willian Tangka, “Information Technology Governance Audit Using the COBIT 5 Framework at XYZ University,” in INSPEC Access, Manado, Indonesia, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- P.-E. Pablo Alejandro Quezada-Sarmiento, “Development of an Information System Audit in a Data Center: Implementation of Web Application to the Management of Audited Elements,” in INSPEC Access, Lisbon, Portugal, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. A. L. Ilya I. Livshitz, “The Effect of Cybersecurity Risks on Added Value of Consulting Services for IT-Security Management Systems in Holding Companies,” in International Conference Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies, Yaroslavl, Russia, (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.