MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 372, 2022International Conference on Science and Technology 2022 “Advancing Science and Technology Innovation on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICST-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design Technology and Information System|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- S. Saha, R. H. Rajib, and S. Kabir, “IoT Based Automated Fish Farm Aquaculture Monitoring System,” in 2018 International Conference on Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology, ICISET 2018, Oct. (2018), pp. 201– 206. doi: 10.1109/ICISET.2018.8745543. [Google Scholar]
- S. Karim, I. Hussain, A. Hussain, K. Hassan, and S. Iqbal, “IoT Based Smart Fish Farming Aquaculture Monitoring System,” International Journal on Emerging Technologies, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 45–53, (2021), [Online]. Available: www.researchtrend.net. [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia, S. Sendra, G. Lloret, and J. Lloret, “Monitoring and control sensor system for fish feeding in marine fish farms,” IET Communications, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 1682–1690, Aug. (2011), doi: 10.1049/iet-com.2010.0654. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Rasheed Abdul Haq and V. P. Harigovindan, “Water Quality Prediction for Smart Aquaculture Using Hybrid Deep Learning Models,” IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 60078– 60098, Jun. (2022), doi: 10.1109/access.2022.3180482. [Google Scholar]
- D. Li and C. Li, “Intelligent aquaculture,” Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, vol. 51, no. 4. Blackwell Publishing Inc., pp. 808– 814, Aug. 01, (2020). doi: 10.1111/jwas.12736. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu, R. Li, X. Xia, C. Yu, X. Fan, and Y. Zhao, “A method overview in smart aquaculture,” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, vol. 192, no. 8. Springer, Aug. 01, (2020). doi: 10.1007/s10661-020-08409-9. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cre, V. Cristea, A. Zugravu, M. Magdalena TurekRahoveanu, and A. Turek Rahoveanu, “Innovation Management and Education Excellence Vision 2020: Regional Development to Global Economic Growth Environmental Impact of Aquaculture: A Literature Review.” [Google Scholar]
- “Statistical book s Agriculture, forestry and fishery statistics (2014) edition”, doi: 10.2785/59171. [Google Scholar]
- “Aquaculture Development Beyond 2000: The Bangkok Declaration and Strategy Conference on Aquaculture Development in the Third Millennium.” [Google Scholar]
- J. Pitakphongmetha, W. Suntiamorntut, and S. Charoenpanyasak, “Internet of things for aquaculture in smart crab farming,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Mar. (2021), vol. 1834, no. 1. doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1834/1/012005 [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Worldfish, “Mud crab aquaculture-A practical manual Aquaculture: increasing income, diversifying diets, and empowering women in Bangladesh and Nigeria View project FAO consultancy View project,” (2011). [Online]. Available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332369386 [Google Scholar]
- S. Chantamunee, S. Doung-in, P. Thanathamathee, Mahāwitthayālai Walailak. School of Informatics, IEEE Thailand Section, and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Proceedings of 2017 14th International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering (JCSSE): July 12-14, (2017), School of Informatics, Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand. [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Mohammed and N. H. Selman, “Home Energy Management and Monitoring Using Ubidots Platform,” Al-Furat Journal of Innovations in Electronics and Computer Engineering, vol. 1, no. 3, p. 14, Sep. (2020), doi: 10.46649/150920-03. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Anggraini, N. Effendy, M. Ihsan Al Hafiz, and D. Ojeda Luviano, “Research and Development of a Power Monitoring System for the Sustainable Energy Management System Implementation at Green School, Bali, Indonesia,” in E3S Web of Conferences, Jun. (2018), vol. 43. doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/20184301021. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Mohammed and N. H. Selman, “Real-time monitoring of the prototype design of electric system by the ubidots platform,” International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 5568–5577, Dec. (2021), doi: 10.11591/ijece.v11i6.pp5568-5577. [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Arista and H. Kuswanto, “Virtual physics laboratory application based on the android smartphone to improve learning independence and conceptual understanding,” International Journal of Instruction, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 1–16, Jan. (2018), doi: 10.12973/iji.2018.1111a. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.